a burning passion for storytelling, the preservation of moments and the documenting of my own family's legacy.
In high school, my family started to develop a strong passion for traveling. However, it occurred to me rather quickly that no one in my family enjoyed taking photos as we would return home from an amazing adventure together with absolutely nothing to show for it. So, before long, I decided to take it upon myself to become the family photographer.
As I started getting older, I realized that these images were so much more than just “travel photos”. They represented a very special, exciting and fleeting chapter in our lives together. And before long, I realized that what started as a desire to capture proof of our travels and adventures together, quickly turned into:
I believe you deserve the peace of mind knowing that you have someone in your corner passionately documenting authentic, vibrant and dynamic memories for you and the beginning of your own legacy together.
And I would be honored to be that person for you.
May 2017: Kyle and I first met 👩🏻❤️👨🏻
(thanks to one of my amazing brides - you can read our full story HERE).
Feb 2018: we moved in together 🏡
June 2021: we got engaged 💍
Nov 2022: we're getting married! 👰🏻🤵🏻
He is more on the reserved side and I'm a social butterfly. He loves to play guitar and I love to sing and dance. We are both professional photographers; except I photograph couples and all things love - and he photographs cars and all things military jets. We both enjoy being active and have been getting more into pickleball lately. We love traveling - whether it be a weekend getaway to a nearby town or an adventure across the world - we just love experiencing new things together.
We are passionate about life, are always laughing and try not to take anything too seriously - life is much too short!
ALASKA - THEN JAMAICA
DANCER FOR BRITNEY
MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT
• I believe in living life to the fullest and in seizing every opportunity to make lasting memories with the people you love most.
• I believe in living a life that's authentically yours - and that one's wedding should be a unique reflection of YOU and your partner.
• I believe that family is everything.
• I believe that life is too short to not take those pictures. After tragically losing a best friend and an aunt in 2020, I quickly learned that when all we have left of someone are images, how we look in them is the last thing on our minds. The memories associated with them are all that matter. So, take them - and take them often. They will be deeply cherished one day.
• I believe that love is not just a whimsical and wonderful part of life - but a driving force that makes it all worthwhile.
• And I believe, wholeheartedly, that pineapple belongs on pizza. Fight me.
I am a self proclaimed travel-addict
I was born and raised in Southern California
I lived in France for a year at 17
I have a love affair with chocolate
I grew up dancing
I am a reigning mario kart champion
I am a sucker for bowties
I have only ever fan-girled over meeting one band
Like My Vibe?
My FREE Trello
Wedding Planning Board
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE
A comprehensive list of to-dos that is completely versatile and customizable, and easily accessible. Grab it below!