THE VENUEThe Venue at Boyd Farm was established in 1853 by the Boyd Family. The farm was the Boyd Family’s vacation home. Their home held visitors such as Lyndon B. Johnson, Lady Bird and other public figures. They feature 2 antique Rockwall jail doors and a reclaimed Rockwall stone fireplace, which makes for incredible photo opportunities. Boyd Farm holds rich history and memories within the walls. The entire staff makes it their job to uphold and continue to create memories through weddings, galas, proms, and more at the farm. Boyd Farm has a fun surprise – it’s not actually a farm at all! You won’t find any farm animals there but instead ponds, smiling faces, and adventure. Nestled in North Dallas, 30 minutes to downtown Dallas, and just a few minutes away from Rockwall’s historic downtown and Lake Ray Hubbard.
LocationBoyd Farm is located on 35 acres of natural beauty with breathtaking views of the ponds and sunset. The grand ballroom gives off industrial vibes with an abundance of natural light. It’s a blank canvas for the wedding party to design however they wish. They also offer an open-aired ceremony pavilion next to one of the ponds for the most breathtaking view for guests. Boyd Farm is ideal for those who want to have a truly memorable experience. The staff is always happy to help and answer any questions couples may have. They only want the best for their guests! The entire staff at Boyd Farm doesn’t discriminate and believes love is love and welcomes everyone.
Top FeaturesThe top features of the venue include:
- 5 cabins for rent on-site – making it easy for family and friends of the wedding couple to stay on the wedding day
- The ceremony pavilion overlooks the pond and offers a dreamy view for photos and guests
- Large patio space to help extend the party – this space can be turned into whatever the wedding party would like, tent it off for extra guest seating or put yard games out to create the ultimate bag toss competition
Top PerksThe top 3 perks of getting married at Boyd Farm include:
- A friendly staff that cares about their guests. Each and every event is special in its own way to the entire staff. As a family-owned venue, everyone is treated as such too! Everyone at Boyd Farm wants each guest’s day to be perfect so they’ll receive a great hospitable experience.
- There’s access to the wedding party suite for the entire rental period. If any of the wedding party members need to step away, the Boyd Farm has a wedding party suite. This means there’s a stunning cabin to get ready in or sneak away while the party is happening.
- Unlike most venues that have midnight cut-off, Boyd Farm offers late-night hours up until 2am! They believe it’s a myth that people turn into pumpkins after midnight.
FAQS• Do they have indoor and outdoor ceremony / reception options? (i.e. backup plans for rain.) They offer their gorgeous open aired outdoor wedding pavilion next to one of the ponds. Rainy day? No worries, with their spacious reception area, they’re able to hold the ceremony indoors in the Grand Ballroom with a quick flip of the space! • What is the average package price? Their packages vary in price depending on the season and the day of the week, prices start at $3,000. • Do they allow outside vendors? Yes! Guests can use either their preferred vendors and caterers or their own! The only thing they require is that each vendor provides them with a copy of their liability insurance. • What is included in your average wedding experience? Do you offer catering, rentals, props, etc? Boyd farm includes several things for the wedding day!
- A preferred vendors list (not required, just highly recommended)
- Planning guide – this is your best friend while planning a wedding at Boyd Farm with all the information you need to know
- The venue, bar, breezeway and venue patios – they only hold one wedding per day, so this space is exclusive to the wedding party
- Ceremony pavilion with white garden chairs
- Various sizes of tables, including 72” and 60” rounds and wooden cross-back chairs
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Customizable uplighting
- Ample paved parking spaces
- On-site venue host during the rental
- They also offer additional rentals, ie: chargers, neon sign, mobile bar, greenery wall and heaters
THE VENUE AT BOYD FARM CONTACT INFOAddress: 10350 State Hwy 205 Lavon, TX 75166 Telephone: 214.494.9479 Email: email@example.com Website: https://boydfarmevents.com
Still on the hunt for the perfect Dallas wedding venue for your own upcoming wedding? Head over to our Ultimate Guide to Wedding Venues in Dallas to check out some of my personal favorites across North Texas!